- Sanitac liquid hand sanitiser contained well over the 60% WHO recommendation for alcohol content at 75%
- Package labelling was in accordance with national guidelines with regards to terminology and usage
- Package labelling included all relevant health and safety information including correctly formatted pictograms and tactile danger warnings where appropriate
- Storage temperature and ventilation conditions for ingredients and finished product followed WHO and national guidelines
- No other ingredients other than those specified as acceptable by the WHO were added to the approved formulation
- Documentation such as safety data sheets and technical data sheets were produced and made available for customers if required
- EU REACH (Registration, Evaluation, Authorisation & Restriction of Chemicals) regulations were satisfied. Inspection and control will soon be tightened as some companies continue to exploit the Covid-19 pandemic with non-compliant hand sanitiser products
Itac believe that by following the relevant guidelines to keep our manufacturing above board and our hand sanitiser product compliant, they are doing what’s right for our customers, what’s right for the business, and what’s right in their contribution in helping to #stopthespread.
The team at Itac look forward to supporting the local business community or any organisations wanting to keep their customers and colleagues safe. There is now an online shop where Sanitac can be ordered for delivery in various volumes from 100ml flip-top bottles through to 1,000 litre IBC’s. There is also a dedicated technical and customer service team available to assist with any product enquiries you have. You can complete the simple form below, call us on 01204 573736, or email email@example.com,
We will always treat your details with the utmost confidentiality and never sell them to other companies for marketing purposes.